Have you ever been accused of being a killjoy? A SJW snowflake crusader who complains too much? Do you enjoy dissecting books, movies, and games and potentially ruining them for others forever? Then BUZZKILL MAGAZINE wants to hear from you!
We are interested in your takes on pop culture, news, fandoms, books, music, geek culture, and whatever else you are invested in! We also want your personal essays. Got an especially good cosplay story? Or perhaps you want to share your experience as a queer streamer? We want all this and more!
We’re especially interested in hearing from marginalized communities.
If you’ve got a rant you’d think we’d like, send us your draft!
- You must have a Medium profile.
- Write your draft. DO NOT PUBLISH IT YET. Please include images in your article.
- If you are already a writer for BUZZKILL, simply select “Add to Publication” from the dropdown menu in the top right-hand corner.
- If you are not yet a writer for BUZZKILL, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your Medium draft.
- You will hear back from me regardless of whether we move forward with your piece.
We look forward to hearing from you!